Greetings Human Resources Manager –
First of all, I know you have received many applicants, so I'd like to thank you for taking the time to view my information. I am Robert Siefken and this is my resumé site.
I am confident and quite comfortable with my familiarity of Adobe CC, Wordpress, email marketing, lead generation, social media marketing & search engine optimization. I am most passionate about helping individuals and businesses reach their full potential online with their digital marketing assets, customer relationship & sales force marketing opportunities.
If you are here, it is because YOUR COMPANY stood out to me as an outstanding prospect to align ourselves for mutual success.
Please click below to continue to learn more about me.
Thank you again. I am looking forward to talking with you soon.
Obtaining a secure and stable career that enables me to utilize my talents, creativity, expertise, and experiences working in a creative, prosperous and healthy environment with other professionals who share my motivation and passion for excellence.
06/99 – PRESENT:
my freelance business
- Accountable for generating new clientele for WordPress web development, internet marketing, & search engine optimization services.
- In charge of the initial setup, design, production, maintenance, and marketing of 100+ customer web sites.
- Responsible for marketing, bookkeeping duties, customer service, sales calls, tech support, and webmaster work.
Liquid Ventures, LLC
affiliate manager / chief operating officer
- Instrumental in setting up all start-up assets: web, social, customer relationship management and affiliate software.
- Responsible for the introduction and training of new affiliate managers and online affiliate publishers.
- Integral in setting up, engaging and delivering new advertising prospects and marketing offers.
- Accountable for the generation of 8k new qualified affiliate publishers in 2019.
10/10 – 05/12:
design production / email marketing / online customer support
- Accountable for the concept and design, delivery and reporting of email marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for customer support and answering user’s questions and advising on engagement opportunities. (Including all Colorado State Employees, Health Insurance & wellness announcements.)
- Instrumental in setting engagement opportunities with health and wellness users and clients.
- Responsible for teaching and training new employees on the CafeWell wellness systems and deliverables.
10/07 – 04/09:
marketing programs manager / web & video production
- Accountable for the creation of graphics for software products branding, trade show displays, promotional material and presentation collateral.
- Responsible for capturing and production duties for all marketing videos.
- Improved marketing strategies for company sales distribution channel account reps and managers through intranet how-to’s, web newsletters and competitive replacement videos.
- Advised on setup and delivery of corporate marketing video standards for external web site & intranet.
- The “Go-To Guy” for all creative material needing a fast turn-around or eye-grabbing graphics.
- Initiated community web site discussions and the translator of web 2.0 tech talk.
12/01 – 7/07:
web production / search engine optimization / webmaster duties
- Accountable for the creation and systematic implementation of content for Mango CMS websites.
- Advise clients on effective marketing techniques to increase website traffic.
- Responsible for quality assurance of all web design projects, including web usability, accessibility, testing and debugging.
- Contributed planning and consulting skills developed from extensive work with customers and team members on a variety of challenging design and development projects.
03/99 – 08/01:
web developer / eclipse programmer
- Redesign and co-creation of the Golden Globe Award-Winning www.EclipseInc.com.
- Responsible for new design and redesign and search engine registration and maintenance.
- Creation of animated .gif featured in the new release of Solar Eclipse software.
- Creator of corporate graphics library and graphics.
- Accountable for the implementation and maintenance of the “ECLIPSE” custom enterprise database solution.
Southern Illinois University
Bachelor of Arts, 1994
Major: Visual Communication
Creative Thinking : (4 / 5)
Customer Support : (4 / 5)
Customer Satisfaction : (5 / 5)
Enthusiasium : (5 / 5)
Online Marketing : (5 / 5)
Graphic Design : (4 / 5)
Problem Solving : (5 / 5)
Production Rate : (5 / 5)
Project Management : (4 / 5)
Work Ethic : (5 / 5)
Affiliate Marketing : (4 / 5)
Email Marketing : (4 / 5)
Content Creation : (3 / 5)
Content Optimization : (4 / 5)
Drupel : (3 / 5)
Facebook Marketing : (3 / 5)
Joomla : (3 / 5)
Lead Generation : (4 / 5)
SEO : (5 / 5)
Wordpress : (5 / 5)
Adobe Illustrator : (4 / 5)
Adobe Photoshop : (4 / 5)
Adobe Premier : (3 / 5)
CRM Systems : (4 / 5)
CMS Systems : (4 / 5)
Google Analytics : (4 / 5)
Google Suite Tools : (4 / 5)
InDesign : (3 / 5)
Microsoft Office : (3 / 5)
SEM Rush : (4 / 5)